House & Garden Aqua Flakes is the complete base nutrient reformulated in the USA specifically for recirculating systems. House & Garden Aqua Flakes are ideal for expanded clay, rockwool, growstone and various forms of recirculating hydroponic cultivation.
This liquid concentrate has a unique composition that encourages rapid transfer of nutrients from fertigation into the plant foliage. The secret H&G formulation and blending methodology allows for a perfectly balanced combination of nutrients for optimum, medical-grade cultivation. The result for you? Better pH balance, improved nutrient uptake, faster plant growth and stability in EC levels.
Aqua Flakes contains all macro and trace elements in absorbable forms to ensure rapid uptake and complete nutriment for the life cycle of the plant. Aqua Flakes can be used in both the vegetative and flowering (generative state) of plant growth.
Our range of Aqua Flakes is designed to provide perfect nutriment in recirculating rockwool with just a simple rinse prior to planting. For those growing in run-to-waste hydroponic systems, we still recommend the use of House & Garden HYDRO A/B. Hydro A/B is specifically designed for all forms of run-to-waste hydroponic systems.
House & Garden Aqua Flakes is a premium base nutrient, designed by the Dutch for use in all recirculating type hydroponic systems (e.g. nft, flood and drain). Containing all the main nutrients a plant needs in this type of system you can be assured this is a top quality product designed by people who do it best!
- Specifically designed base nutrient for recirculating type hydroponic systems
- Designed and developed by a top Dutch manufacturer – House & Garden
- Highly versatile – Use for both the growth and bloom cycles of plant’s development
- Perfect for use with the range of House & Garden additives and boosters
- Easy to use – no separate grow and bloom formulations – use right the way through your grow
- House & Garden nutrients are highly recommended by many delighted customers