Bloom Silica is the strongest super concentrate available on the worldwide market. Silicate is vital for strengthening plants and aiding in resistance against pests and environmental stresses.
- Highly concentrated 53.2% potassium silicate
- Fortifies cells for an all-round stronger plant
- Branches can support heavier fruits
- Protects plants against fungal infection
- Strengthens cell walls against pests
- Helps plants to preserve water
- Increases nutrient uptake and absorption of CO2
- Also works great for raising the pH of nutrient solution
How SILICA Works:
Bloom Silicia provides your plants with soluble silica which is a naturally occurring substance found in soils. Silica is used by plants to strengthen cell walls increasing the plants resistance to fungi and insects and helps to build noticeably strong, sturdy stems. Another benefit is the formation of healthy roots which helps with the uptake of nutrients and the absorption of CO2. Silicon also reduces the water loss through the leaves in the form of transpiration which can help guard against wilting. Bloom Silica is highly alkaline meaning it can be used to increase pH of nutrient solutions.
Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors. Silica/silicon is generally used all the way through your plants' life cycle, from veg to flower. Stop using it at least one week before harvest, while performing the final flush. Make up your base nutrients as usual, administer at 0.17ml per litre of nutrient solution.
Recirculating 0.17mls per litre
Soil 0.17mls per litre
Run to waste 0.33mls per litre