- Measure EC, moisture and temperature directly in the root zone
- Lightning-fast: get three measurements with a single click
- View, store and compare all your measurements in the Pulse app
- Robust 8”/200 mm long-format stainless steel probes provide deeper insight
- Works in a variety of growing substrates and nutrient solution
- Move faster with Blink – get quick in- or out-of-range measurement indicators on the Pulse Meter
The Bluelab Pulse Meter will enable you to accurately measure EC, moisture and temperature with a single click. When you optimise your root zone, you’ll be able to unlock your plants’ full potential.
All plants need the right amount of food (nutrients) in order to thrive; measuring conductivity will ensure that your plants have access to the right amount of nutrients at every growth stage.
You also need to measure moisture so that you can optimise your irrigation cycles and water consumption while controlling the risk of root infections. Lastly, by regularly measuring temperature, you’ll be able to spot temperature fluctuations and optimise root function.