Silika Majic ensures hydroponically grown plants have the same menu of macro nutrients available to them as plants grown in soil.
- Super concentrated - 20% soluble, reactive silica (4ml per 10 litres produces 80ppm silica
- Totally soluble silica - unlike most other hydroponic silica products, all of the silica present in SilikaMajic is in the reactive and mobile form. This ensures that when SilicaMajic is placed in your nutrient tank all the silica will be available to the roots of your plants.
- Highly stable- Indefinite shelf life. A problem with aqueous solutions of silica is that they can be, and generally are, highly unstable and once precipitated they will not redissolve in a nutrient solution. However, no such problems exist with Silika Majic.
- Contains no sodium or nuisance chemicals
- Suitable for all media (NFT, Rockwool, Expanded Clay etc.) and all system types (recirculating and non-recirculating)